<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://ilovethisandthat.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I Love This and That: butterfly candle jar

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

butterfly candle jar



I made a post last year "candle in a bottle" 


For those of you that are more into your butterflies than the hearts... I thought i'd share this with you!  I did a wedding and the theme was butterflies and the colour scheme purple.

I made these jars to put outside on the cocktail tables. I folded with paper double and cut out the butterfly, and took the inside that i cut out and stuck it on the out side of the bottles as if the butterfly came to sit on the bottle with purple ribbons around the top.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home